JAN 10 -- Pride in nest 1:30 PM

When I arrived at the nest at about 1:30 PM, Pride was so deep that I thought it was empty even after looking with the binoculars. I walked down to the Melaleucas and saw no eagles, but when I got back to the nest Pride was sitting up high. He stayed up for about 5 minutes, pecking at something in the nest. I thought it may be food but nothing showed in his bill on numerous shots. He then settled down deep again, almost out of sight.

Re: JAN 10 -- Pride in nest 1:30 PM

johnnye
Just wanted to let you know that ...2... adult eagles where on the melalucas Friday morning at about 6:40am. Was running late for work so could not stop to get a closer look at who was there, but will assume one was Pride.