JAN 24: No activity at nest this morning 8:00 and 9:15 AM

JAN 24: No activity at nest this morning 8:00 and 9:15 AM

Mary Lou and I visited the nest for a welfare check twice this morning-- for 15 minutes around 8:00 AM and we returned for 30 minutes at 9:15 AM. No sign of adults. The rear and right sides of nest are not visible, so there may have been an adult brooding or incubating out of sight. The nest looks to be in very good shape.

Re: JAN 24: No activity at nest this morning 8:00 and 9:15 AM

Liza
No signs of them at 4:00pm . I did some driving around came back at 5:00 and stayed about 15 mins. still no signs .
Liza