JAN 25: Female seen feeding at 2 separate locations

JAN 25: Female seen feeding at 2 separate locations

Good news from Phil about sighting later in the day on JAN 25. He writes (on JAN 26):

I was at the nest at 4:30 [PM] and the female was both eating and feeding. She was feeding at 2 separate locations on the nest. I didn’t have my camera with me. I will go today around the same time.

Phil

Re: JAN 25: Female seen feeding at 2 separate locations

Sally
Fantastic.  I will plan to stop by in the coming weeks.  Sally