JAN 31: Two eaglets visible!

I arrived at the nest at about 10:15 Am this morning JAN 31. Phil drove up at the same time and we found the female (Jewel) roosting on the right support branch. At 10:34 AM our photos showed the top of an eaglet's head with one eye showing, just in front of the main trunk:

We also saw motion over to the left and at 10:40 AM a second eaglet became visible:

Both eaglets had their heads up at 10:41 AM:

Here they both are in their first "family photo" with Jewel up to the right:

The first eaglet was sitting high at 10:46 AM:

Re: JAN 31: Two eaglets visible!

Sally
Ken,  this is great news.  Thanks for keeping us updated and providing a fantastic photo history. Sally