JULY 30: Adult and juvenile again over west Miramar BEFORE sunrise

JULY 30: Adult and juvenile again over west Miramar BEFORE sunrise

This morning was like an instant playback of yesterday's sighting of both eagles, and almost at the same spot along the eastern segment of the unpaved Miramar Parkway extension. Sunrise this morning was at 6:46. The adult appeared first at 6:41 followed by juvenile 1 minute later, overhead flying SSE from nest area towards Sunset Lakes Lighthouse Island. Not really sure which adult was present as I almost missed the sighting.

Also of interest was this White-tailed buck with deformed left antler which bounded out in front of me on the path: