Jan 21, 2013 afternoon

Georgia M
I spent 11:30 - 1:30 and 3:00 - 4:30 at the nest.  One parent was at the nest when I first arrived.  An hour later, the other parent flew in without food, the two communicated, and after a minute or two, the one that flew in left.  When I returned to the nest at 3:00, again there was one parent.  At 3:35 the parent flew off to the west, leaving the eaglet unattended until 4:20 when (s)he returned and perched on a branch above the nest.  I left at 4:30 with the eagle still perched above the nest.  Only one eaglet was seen all day long and there were no feedings while I was there.

Georgia

Re: Jan 21, 2013 afternoon

hall48
Great shot of the the adult and eaglet Georgia! It is nice to see more that just the head of the eaglet.
David