January 22nd Videos (1820mm effective lens range)

January 22nd Videos (1820mm effective lens range)

EagleObserver
Link to Videos: shows adult on nest, second adult landing, and then both one by one leaving nest for dead trees to west.  Note that although "7-day-old" eaglet was photographed separately, so far I haven't seen young in any of the videos.

Note: with lens, converters (1.4x and 2x concurrently), and camera crop, some of the videos are effective 1820mm.  The rest are 1300mm.  Link includes 6 videos, 3 today the 1-22-2011, and 3 more from the 1-15, the day one likely hatched.

http://hartmanimpressions.com/Gallery/Wildlife/2011-Bald-Eagle-Videos/15458326_KSWcV

Jim

Re: January 22nd Videos (1820mm effective lens range)

Mike Fossler
Jim, could you please get up a little earlier to post these! I mean, 3am is a little late for me!

We couldn't get along without your determination. MF