Juvenile Bald Eagle seen flying in Miramar April 10, 9:03 AM

Juvenile Bald Eagle seen flying in Miramar April 10, 9:03 AM

This morning at 9:03 I heard a commotion along the unpaved portion of Miramar Parkway/SW 196th Avenue, near the 196th Avenue canal on the northern border of Sunset Lakes subdivision. It was the sound of blackbirds that were flying after a juvenile Bald Eagle (appearing almost entirely black). It very likely was the PP eaglet, unless someone happened to find it present near the nest at about the same time. It flew directly north over the gravel road towards the Harbour Lakes subdivision area. I was unable to get a photo-- it all happened so fast.

Re: Juvenile Bald Eagle seen flying in Miramar April 10, 9:03 AM

Desiree
Thanks for the updates!