Look Who is still in Deerfield

Rockitglider
I found the nest finally,

I knew it was still in the area, just took some stalking to find him, or her. Sorry for the small picture, I couldn't get closer, and didn't want to bother or scare the bird. This was with a 600mm lens, and it still came out very blurry, I was about 350' or more and across the road. What a great bird, I hope they come back to nest again next year.

Kit

Re: Look Who is still in Deerfield

Speechykeane
Awesome!  I saw both eagles in a tree near the nest one evening about two weeks ago..

Re: Look Who is still in Deerfield

Hello everyone,

Well I go by the nest every week on Saturdays and I hang out at Quiet waters park taking pictures of the birds (Osprey's) fishing the lake so I can watch the nest for a few hours a week, and I haven't seen any eagles near the nest for the past 3 weeks. I hope they come back this year and have some success with a couple of chicks. I'll keep you posted if I see any.

Kit

A Black Buzzard, I took this picture at Loxahatchee, It's almost as big as the eagle

Re: Look Who is still in Deerfield

Thanks for the update, Kit. Nice shot of the vulture!