MAR 1: Bald Eagle brings goldfish

While walking the wetlands of west Miramar at 6:41 AM (4 minutes before sunrise) I saw an adult Bald Eagle at carrying a large goldfish, or possibly Koi, in the direction of the  Pembroke Pines nest (which is about 1 1/2 miles northwest of this location):

Then, at 7:38 AM  AM I saw an adult flying in the opposite direction not carrying prey, very possibly the same bird or a member of the pair from the Pembroke Pines nest:

Re: MAR 1: Bald Eagle brings goldfish

Marc
Awesomeness

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 1, 2018, at 4:38 PM, NewMexiKen [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

While walking the wetlands of west Miramar at 6:41 AM (4 minutes before sunrise) I saw an adult Bald Eagle at carrying a large goldfish, or possibly Koi, in the direction of the  Pembroke Pines nest (which is about 1 1/2 miles northwest of this location):

Then, at 7:38 AM  AM I saw an adult flying in the opposite direction not carrying prey, very possibly the same bird or a member of the pair from the Pembroke Pines nest:

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/MAR-1-Bald-Eagle-brings-goldfish-tp7574876.html
To start a new topic under CURRENT 2017-2018 Observations of Pembroke Pines Bald Eagle Nest BO-002, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.
NAML