MAR 20: Deerfield Mom & her 3 Eaglets

Hellene sent this great photo of the Quiet Waters triplets. They are every bit as big as their parents and flight-ready:

Thanks, Hellene!

Re: MAR 20: Deerfield Mom & her 3 Eaglets

eaglefan
Great photo! They look almost ready to take off! A sight to see.

Re: MAR 20: Deerfield Mom & her 3 Eaglets

Speechykeane
I was wondering if the nest has failed?  I drive by almost daily and when I went by yesterday I didn't see it. Of course I AM driving so I can't really take a good look...  I imagine with 5 eagles living it, it must take a beating.