MAR 22: Both eagles active around nest much of day

MAR 22: Both eagles active around nest much of day

I checked the nest and watched about an hour from 12:45 PM but saw no eagles in the area. Luis joined me and stayed on after I left. He had been there earlier and said that both eagles were roosting on or near the dead tree to the east along the fence at about  8:30 AM and that they visited the nest several times, appearing to eat there and also arrange nesting material. Later in the evening Diana and Luis saw both resting close to each other on the melaleucas to the west, up until at least 7:00 PM.