MERRY CHRITSMAS!!!

MyEagle13
Good Morning to all and merry christmas to everyone, i wake this morning and i saw both adults at the nest, i would like to give special thanks to luis for setting up my camera I really appreciate your help, i have a long way to go with this new baby jajaja!!!

Myeagle13

Re: MERRY CHRITSMAS!!!

At 7:38 AM this morning I saw my Merry Christmas Eagle flying over west Miramar, about 2 miles SE of the nest. It was headed from the nest area in a direct line towards the big lake in Sunset Lakes Subdivision. I wonder what time your bird (the male, I think) took flight? Your date/time stamp may need adjustment?

Re: MERRY CHRITSMAS!!!

MyEagle13
i'll check that right now jijiji thanks !!! but i don't think so i just got my camera and thats the first thing you do when you first turn it on
Myeagle13