March 9 - 12:45pm to 2:00 pm

Mike Fossler
I also stopped by today and was able to see both adults and the eaglet!!!!

When I first arrived, the eaglet popped up several times before I was even able to set up my camera. Soon after, an adult appeared with prey and began feeding the eaglet. This went on for a half hour or so and the eaglet settled down into the nest while the adult shifted to one side of the nest. Then the second adult flew in with a fish, but the eaglet did not reappear. Instead the adult ate the fish while the other adult watched. Both adults stayed until I left and were both still there when I left.