Miami Herald Article on PP Eagle Nest protection

Miami Herald Article on PP Eagle Nest protection

Re: Miami Herald Article on PP Eagle Nest protection

Kelly Smith
Nice article, Ken.  Thanks for posting this - I missed it in the paper.

Re: Miami Herald Article on PP Eagle Nest protection

Trisha
It's actually in the Sunday Miami Herald, Kelly, in the "Neighbors Sunday" section. I was confused also....I guess they posted it in their on-line edition first.

Re: Miami Herald Article on PP Eagle Nest protection

Mike Fossler
Ken,

I visited the article site and noticed they had a follow-up blog - so I took the opportunity to toot a horn for you and the website so people could visit, get educated and see pictures of what they missed! Thanks again for all your hard work and dedication! MF

Re: Miami Herald Article on PP Eagle Nest protection

Thank you, Mike!