Mon 01/18/10

Carolyn J
I was at the nest around 12:30 sitting in my car eating a sandwich when I saw the parents switch. The one sitting seemed impatient, and flew to the west and met the mate and they flew around each other for a tiny bit before the replacement took over. It was kind of sweet to see them swirl together like they did. Al had noted a switch 3 hours before this one. My incoming parent did not have food or nesting material.

Re: Mon 01/18/10

Trisha
Thanks for the report....so glad you were able to make it out! That's so cool you got to see them fly around also!