NEST VISIT 1/31/21-EAGLETS MY FIRST SHOTS

NEST VISIT 1/31/21-EAGLETS MY FIRST SHOTS

mitcha

Re: NEST VISIT 1/31/21-EAGLETS MY FIRST SHOTS

Rockitglider
I can see them in that shot, I could only see on on your first post, and the other shot I could not open.

Re: NEST VISIT 1/31/21-EAGLETS MY FIRST SHOTS

Mitch,

I notice you are still havig problems inserting pictures, hope this helps:

The way I do it is I select the "Insert Image" button right above the message body, then I select the file by browsing to it on my computer by clicking the "Choose File" button at the top of the app that opened when I clicked insert image button, then after I have selected the file I click Float "Left" and Resize "Big Size", then I click "Insert Image" at the bottom of the window to complete the picture upload, then I repeat this process to do additional picture uploads.