NEW: Summary of key nest observations 2007-present

NEW: Summary of key nest observations 2007-present

So often we are asked questions such as "When do the eagles start fixing up their nest?" and "At what age do the eaglets take their first flight?" To make it easier, I have compiled a simple table that lists several key events in the eagles' breeding cycle over the five seasons that they have been under observation.

To view the table, scroll up to the main Web page, or use this Permalink:

SUMMARY OF KEY OBSERVATIONS DURING EACH BALD EAGLE BREEDING SEASON (2007-Present)