NOV 14: Two adults on nest

Mary Lou and I watched thenest between 9:00 AM-9:30 AM on Monday NOV 14. We saw two adults on the nest. The only activity shown was that the (presumed) female, Jewel was in the nest and after briefly standing up she settled down rather deep. She moves as if forming the cup. Otherwise no action.

On Saturday NOV 12 an adult flew over our home in west Miramar, about 12:00 noon. It was large and presumably was Jewel. She was circling with some vultures and a Short-tailed Hawk.

I got a poor shot of the hawk: