NOV 16: Pride and Jewel at nest today

Luis messaged me at 9:00 AM to say he was watching both Pride and Jewel at the nest.

His photos show the male Pride, looking in good shape:

In this view, the female Jewel is just above the nest on the middle support branch, and the male Pride is on the top middle branch (at very top of photo, right of center):

Pride taking flight:

Re: NOV 16: Pride and Jewel at nest today

Suedm
So very happy to know both are fine!

Susan

On Nov 16, 2020, at 2:55 PM, NewMexiKen [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Luis messaged me at 9:00 AM to say he was watching both Pride and Jewel at the nest.

His photos show the male Pride, looking in good shape:

In this view, the female Jewel is just above the nest on the middle support branch, and the male Pride is on the top middle branch (at very top of photo, right of center):

Pride taking flight:

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/NOV-16-Pride-and-Jewel-at-nest-today-tp7575672.html
To start a new topic under CURRENT (2019-Present) Observations of Pembroke Pines Bald Eagle Nest BO-002, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.

Re: NOV 16: Pride and Jewel at nest today

Sally
Thanks to all of you for keeping us updated.  Happy to hear the good news.

Hopefully we will see the expected behaviors happening.

Stay safe, and be healthy.  Sally