NOV 17: Photos of both eagles at nest this morning 8:30 - 8:45 AM

NOV 17: Photos of both eagles at nest this morning 8:30 - 8:45 AM

Phil followed up on his earlier post, and has given me permission to use this very nice photo of Jewel. This is very reassuring, and we so appreciate his observation. Thanks, Phil:

Here is a pic of the female today. Pride was just below here. But that pic was too large of a file for me to email.

Re: NOV 17: Photos of both eagles at nest this morning 8:30 - 8:45 AM

Maria Rosa Drake
Great pic!!!