NOV 7, 7:30 AM-- Both eagles together at nest

NOV 7, 7:30 AM-- Both eagles together at nest

I arrived at the nest at about 7:30 AM. Luis was already there. He said both eagles had come in about 15 minutes before. The female spent some time on the nest and then joined the male (in the foreground in this photo) on the support branch just to the right of the nest. They stayed together, almost shoulder-to-shoulder for about a half hour until we left. Luis said they did a lot of calling when they began to roost together.

We had checked the nest several mornings during the past week and never found the eagles to be present. Luis also said that he came early several times and he also failed to see them.

Re: NOV 7, 7:30 AM-- Both eagles together at nest

Maria Rosa Drake
Happy to read this! I haven't seen them all week either.

Re: NOV 7, 7:30 AM-- Both eagles together at nest

Lisa G
Thanks for the update Ken .. Everyone was asking me if they were seen this week . I guess they were taking a little Vacation ..LOL
https://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Florida-Pine-Eagle-Nest-Inc/537121543002300

UPDATE !!!!    We are pleased to announce that we are now South Florida Pines Eagle Nest , Inc. a 501 C (3)  as of November 18, 2015 Public Charity Status 170 (b) (1) (A) (vi)  Employer Identification Number : 4-3116409 DLN: 26053716001635  . Donors can deduct contributions they make to us under IRC section 501 (c) (3)  If you have Donated in the last 27 months your Donation  is Tax Deductible ..

Thank you!! If anyone has questions please feel free send an email to ag2761@comcast.net