Nest Visit 01-02-22

Rockitglider
Hello Everyone,

The Eagles are doing good, they have been sitting in eggs for almost a month now, here's a picture of one of the adults sitting on the nest, hard to tell which one. Taken from far away, so not very clear. You get the idea though. I have the hatching day as Jan. 15th or there abouts.

Re: Nest Visit 01-02-22

NotToofast
That is great...Last time they hatched 3 eggs...That is a good couple , with the experience. It is bad for us now to have to watch from afar, but fortunately for them this time they choose to nest in an area far from human disturbances....

Re: Nest Visit 01-02-22

Patti Ann Photography

Re: Nest Visit 01-02-22

Rockitglider
Hey Patti Ann,

That's great that someone else got out to the nest, and it looks like you found the right place to see it at Limpkin. Thanks for sharing the pics. I wanted to go there today, but I had a date with my Grandson to work on Lego's, I hope to get out there this week sometime,

BTW the park will be closing the area to the public on Jan. 17th, then the fair will have it untill March 20th. Then we can go back in, hopefully the chicks will be big by then. I have them hatching on Jan. 14th/ Friday give or take a few days. I will definitely go on Sat. the 15th to see if they have hatched!