Nest Visit 3-15-2020

Rockitglider
Hello,

Here's a video to watch showing what I said in my last post below:

"I was there today checking the nest and I spoke to the Cannon guy from the fair and he estimated 10 days or to the end of the month to exit the area. I was able to see the nest better and I will post some pictures later after I process them. But they are looking good and growing like a weed and one of the chicks was branched sitting with mom on the branch while the other one stayed in the nest wingersizing."

May take a few mins to load as it is a large file.

http://img.gg/HYgXDNH

Kit

Re: Nest Visit 3-15-2020

Stephanie5056
Great phitos.   I’m deathly gonna stop by this week

On Sun, Mar 15, 2020 at 9:18 PM Rockitglider [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

Here's a video to watch showing what I said in my last post below:

"I was there today checking the nest and I spoke to the Cannon guy from the fair and he estimated 10 days or to the end of the month to exit the area. I was able to see the nest better and I will post some pictures later after I process them. But they are looking good and growing like a weed and one of the chicks was branched sitting with mom on the branch while the other one stayed in the nest wingersizing."

http://img.gg/HYgXDNH

Kit

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Nest-Visit-3-15-2020-tp7575519.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: Nest Visit 3-15-2020

Stylechick60
Beautiful ❤️❤️

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 15, 2020, at 9:18 PM, Rockitglider [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Hello,

Here's a video to watch showing what I said in my last post below:

"I was there today checking the nest and I spoke to the Cannon guy from the fair and he estimated 10 days or to the end of the month to exit the area. I was able to see the nest better and I will post some pictures later after I process them. But they are looking good and growing like a weed and one of the chicks was branched sitting with mom on the branch while the other one stayed in the nest wingersizing."

http://img.gg/HYgXDNH

Kit

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Nest-Visit-3-15-2020-tp7575519.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.
NAML