Nest all empty Tues, 25 Aug 09

Trisha
I hadn't been by in a while so I went to check it out. No birds were present and it looked a bit smaller than I remember.....not as many sticks hanging down. Fresh dirt had been put on the rocky area right off Pines where we all stood and walked. I don't know why......it seemed like maybe there had been some erosion along the edge of the pavement so maybe that was just being replenished. I sure hope we see the eagles back again soon and rebuilding the nest!