New 2014-2015 observation

MyEagle13
I'm glad to let you know that today at 3:43pm today sunday 1 of september, i saw an adult can't tell if was mama eagle or dad but one of them were at the nest doing restoration i stay there for about 20min and i left i was not ready with cam or binoculares but the adult stay there!!!! YYAAAEEEYYYYY!!!!!! maybe our season BEGANNNNN!!!!!!!! WELCOME BACK DAD AND MOM!!!!!
Myeagle13

Re: New 2014-2015 observation

This is very interesting news. In prior years the eagles were not observed to be working on (constructing or renovating) their nest until late September into late October. This is good news. I just posted my sightings and photos of both adults this morning.

Thank you for your observation!!!!