No Activity at the Nest

Randy
Very quiet from 4:00 to 4:30 pm on this Sunday...they must have been at the game.

Melissa and Randy

Re: No Activity at the Nest

Kathy
I hope that something has not happened to one of them?  Do you think that it is possible that they have relocated the nest?  Perhaps this one has become too overgrown for them?

I have not seen eagles there in at least a week.  Would be nice if we had a webcam near the nest.
live your life don't watch it go by . . .

Re: No Activity at the Nest

fcalz
the eagle still there i dont see any activity in the nest yet , but if you go in the night , most night they staying together in the australian pines to the left of the nest or in the mamelucas . i drive to us 27 every morning and i saw one of the eagle there this morning, or both in thenight in the  australian pine.

Re: No Activity at the Nest

Jill W
Thanks, fcalz!  I was starting to get nervous about the situation.

Jill