No activity reported at nest MAY 5 through MAY 12

No activity reported at nest MAY 5 through MAY 12

There have not been any recent reports of eagle sightings since May 5 despite Phil Martin's repeated daily observations. Please keep an eye out for them, since it would not be unusual to see the juvenile foraging with one or both adults for a few weeks before she migrates away to the north. Again, thanks to Phil for monitoring the nest in my absence.

On May 12, Phil wrote:

Hi Ken,

Just a quick note to say I haven’t seen activity at the nest since my last email.
Phil

Sent from my iPhone