No eagles in nest area this morning NOV 22, 7:30 - 8:45AM

No eagles in nest area this morning NOV 22, 7:30 - 8:45AM

When I arrived at the nest site at around 7:50 AM I found Lou there. He had been watching for a half hour and had seen no eagles. We were joined by Desiree and all of us watched the nest to see if the female might be down deep incubating. However, there was no sign of any adult on the nest. During that time we would have expected to see at least the top of one's head, and very likely it would have stood up a couple of times to change position and/or turn the egg(s), so we must conclude that the first egg has not yet been deposited. We all departed at around 8:45 AM.