No eagles seen at nest past two mornings NOV 5 & 6

No eagles seen at nest past two mornings NOV 5 & 6

We watched the nest for about a half hour yesterday morning around 9:15 AM, and again this morning for over an hour, between 8:45 and 10:00 AM. No eagles were ever in sight.

There were other eagle watchers out this morning sharing disappointment: Phil, Diana and Randy. Phil said he got shots of two adults on the nest earlier this past week. I invited him to share observations and images with us all on this FORUM.