OCT 3: Both adults at nest

Pride has been visiting the nest with his new mate (Jewel is the name used by the Facebook members) over the past two weeks or so. They have been seen by Phil, Mary and Luis collecting sticks and bringing them to the nest. It appears official. Let's hope that the new female is now mature enough to obey her brooding instincts!

Jewel ejecting indigestible prey remains ("pellets"):

Jewel calling:

Re: OCT 3: Both adults at nest

KellyHeffernan Proj Perch
Ken -

It's nice to have you back!  Sad news about Ozzie.  We hope the Pembroke
Pines nest will be more successful this year!

Regards - Kelly

Kelly Heffernan
SFAS's Project Perch
(978) 412-5313