OCT 31: Adult Bald Eagle over west Miramar wetlands

OCT 31: Adult Bald Eagle over west Miramar wetlands

At 8:15 this morning while walking in the wetlands SE of the PP nest I heard an Osprey calling loudly. This alerted me to the presence of a Bald Eagle moving in from the west. It did not chase the Osprey, which made a a hasty exit to the east. The eagle then circled over the lake and headed to the SE towards the large lake in the Sunset Lakes subdivision. From its size I thought it might be Pride, the male from the Pembroke Pines nest, but I could be wrong.