Observation Form

Jill W
Something happened between yesterday and today as I cannot fill out the form (my entries keep changing to 0 when I move to the next field) and earlier when I tried to send one to Ms. Smith, I reviewed it first and the information I had entered was gone.  Maybe it's just my computer?

Jill

Re: Observation Form

Jill reported that the form worked well on another computer, so that must be the explanation.

My first suggestion was that she restart her computer, as this sometimes is all that is necessary.

Since she is using the PDF form, and it was created using Adobe Acrobat software, I suggested that she assure that her PDF file reader is Adobe Acrobat Reader and that she update to the latest version.

Are others having any problems with using the form, or do you have questions? Just reply to this message string.

Thanks!