Observers needed: Saturday thru Wednesday

Observers needed: Saturday thru Wednesday

Please indicate in a reply to this message, the hours (in on hour or greater increments) that you can observe the nest. Your reply will go to all those on the FORUM, and will also appear under this message to help others make best use of their time.

Times not covered this weekend:
Saturday (March 28): 7:00 -9:00 AM and 11:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Sunday (March 29): 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Monday (March 30): 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Tuesday (March 31): 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Wednesday (April 1): 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

We will watch Sunday 9-11:00 AM, Mon-Wed-Fri 9:15-11:00

Mary Lou and I will cover 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM tomorrow (Sunday), then at 9:15 AM-11:00 Am on Mon, Wed & Friday this week.

Steve called to say there were unruly children earlier this morning, making noise and running. Aside from the disturbance to the eaglets, children are at risk from traffic if parents are not controlling them.

Re: Observers needed: Saturday thru Wednesday

Jill W
I will watch Sun 4:30-7:30, Mon 11-2 (I can't be there late Monday as I'm taking my mother out to dinner and I live 45 minutes away when there are no accidents on the highways), Tue and Wed 4:30-7:30.
Jill