One Parent Visible - Jan 1st

EagleObserver
This post was updated on .
One parent was visible around noon today, positioned at the normal location in the dead trees west of the nest.  The eagle flew by the nest, perched for a spell east of the nest and then flew north.  I could never see the parent in the nest, too low I assume.  I posted a few of the pictures along with some other birds from my Sunday shoot (Blog: http://blog.hartmanimpressions.com/).  Also, captured a video of the Osprey eating a fish (Webpage: http://jimhartman.smugmug.com/Your-Photos/2012/New-Years-Day-Fowl-Eats/20846865_dNrQSG#1654991503_nJqRVkM). Looking forward to the new year with the faithful pair and all the posts/observations from Ken and us followers.  Happy New Year!