PARENT FEEDING EAGLETS TODAY (3/4/14) at noon

PARENT FEEDING EAGLETS TODAY (3/4/14) at noon

tczig
I was at the nest today at around noon.  One of the parents (I can't identify which one) was in the nest feeding both eaglets.  The eaglet on the left was very active the entire time and was flapping around.  The eaglet on the right was active, but not AS active as the other one.  The parent flew off, but was very close by.  I only saw the 1 adult today.

Re: PARENT FEEDING EAGLETS TODAY (3/4/14) at noon

Linda954
thanks for posting pictures.      Others aren't posting as much as in other years.    I love seeing the eaglets growing.   Pretty soon, they'll be flying away

Re: PARENT FEEDING EAGLETS TODAY (3/4/14) at noon

tczig
Not sure how to post a reply to a reply, but I will try.  To Linda954 - I know what you mean; I love seeing them grow too.  I have been watching them and taking photos since 2009!  I love them!  My photos aren't as sophisticated as NewMexiKen, but I try (his photos are awesome!).  The nest is much more visible than last year - it seems a tree in front of it either fell or was removed.  I had a nice view yesterday, and even with no wind blowing the trees.  I'll go again in a couple days.

Julie