Please be careful!

Kelly Smith
It is such a wonderful thing, to see the appreciation and respect that the public has for these beautiful birds.  I hope that the public remebers to keep themselves and the birds safe, by looking at the website, learning about the potential hazards facing these eagles, and especially, remebering that Pines Blvd is a busy and dangerous road.  I try to recommend this site to all I see out there.  I know that everyone would be saddened should our actions result in the loss of any of the eagles.  It would be equally tragic should harm come to any observers!