"Pride's eyes"-- 7:10 - 7:40 AM OCT 23

Mary Lou and I visited the eagle nest this morning. Arrived at 7:10 AM and found Pride roosting in the "usual" spot on the tall live pine along the road just to the east of the nest. Sunrise was at 7:25 and I finally was able to get a few back-lit photos which showed both of Pride's eyes to be clear-- no sign of the suspected injury or inflammation. At 7:40 he took flight over the road and and disappeared low to the SW.

No sign of the female. A squirrel was on the nest for a while.

Re: "Pride's eyes"-- 7:10 - 7:40 AM OCT 23

KellyHeffernan Proj Perch
Ken -

Yeah about Pride's eyes!

Love the squirrel.