Question for Al

Jill W
Hi Al,

I was wondering if you would be able to tell me some of the specifications of your Handycam to see if it would be possible for me to capture some video of the eagle nest.

I took my camera and tripod to the nest area a couple of days ago, but I couldn't even find the nest with the view finder, so I'm thinking maybe it's not able to zoom enough to get video footage like yours.

I don't know if these are the right specs to be able to figure this out but mine are:
Image Device
Effective (Movie, 16:9)
Approx. 1 430,000 pixels
Lens
Optical: 10x, Digtal:20x,120x

On the camera, it says 120 x digital zoom

Thanks, Al.
Jill