Quiet Waters Park

Al Griffin
My wife and I went to Quiet Waters Park to see the Eagle nest that has been reported. We parked in the park and walked to the nest, only to find that we could have shorten our walk to enter from 10th street. The nest is in a beautiful old Cypress, and the area around the tree is wide open. A juvenile was soaring around the nest, and soon a adult flew in to round up the juvenile back to the nest.

Re: Quiet Waters Park

photogeek72
Hi Al,
Thank you for letting us know abot this nest. Ist it new? Can you describe more precisely its location?