Re: Haven't seen the eagles

Maria Rosa Drake
I saw an adult eagle on the bare tree east of the nest at 7am this morning as I drove west. On thursday I saw one in the bare tree and another on the malelucas around the same time.

MRD

On Sep 15, 2014, at 7:29 PM, "Speechykeane [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Glad to hear you saw one near the nest...  I keep looking daily...  Crossing MY fingers they come back too!

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Haven-t-seen-the-eagles-tp7573601p7573619.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.
NAML