Re: I am at nest now

Kathy
I stayed at the nest until 11:30 and at 11:14 I saw the second eagle come back to the nest it had been gone about 45 minutes.  When on the nest both birds were sitting high in the nest, it was pouring rain when I got there, and then it was a slight drizzle when I left.  I just got a new camera and am learning how to use it.  Unfortunately most of the great shots that I thought I had were completely black, and no my lens cap was off LOL!  so I have no pictures of them together.  At 11:14 I heard the eagles calling to each other and then a second eagle came flying directly onto the nest, it was raining, and my zoom lens not that great so I could not see if there was food or not.

There was a lot of looking down into the nest when the birds were on it and I truly believe that there is an eaglet hatched in the nest.  Especially since there seemed to be a short period of time between a second eagles arrival.  I am not sure if there was a shift change when I arrived earlier, please refer to previous post I forget the time, it is there, or if there was a shift change again at 11:14 am or if one of those time or even both were feedings.

It would be nice if some of you could get out during the week, on a nicer day, to get a closer look and some photos.  I was hoping mine might show something, but as I said none of my photos turned out and the video is grainy and there is too much movement to really see anything.

live your life don't watch it go by . . .