Report from 11/29/14 and 11/30/14

MyEagle13
This post was updated on .
Saturday 11/29/14 AM and PM Observation I arrive around 6:20 am and left around 7:20 am
when I arrived at the nest Pride was Perching at his favorite branch  he stay there for about 30 min then he left never came back when I was there until I pass by the nest at night time around 9:40 PM and he was perching same spot from the morning.

Sunday 11/30/14 AM I arrive at the nest around 6:10 am Pride was at the same spot as last night I assume he sleep there at his favorite branch he stay there for about 20 to 30 min,

Then he flew heading north west by the empty land in front of the post office and the high school

By the time i got there  ( I wish I could run as fast as he flies )  but he was already leaving

This is Pride at the empty land I wonder what he was doing there? I didn't any branch with him!

Pride heading the nest area again

I wait for a while to see if he came back to the empty land but he didn't so i went back to the nest area and he was already there perching on one of Joys favorite branch. He is waiting for his Mate ( I WONDER IF SHE EVER GONNA CAME BACK!

I left the nest and he was still there.

Myeagle13