Report of 11/28/14

MyEagle13
Pass by the nest at around 4:00pm not eagles at nest or near or around, pass again at 6:15pm one of them were perching near the nest at the pines close facing pines blvd the one that is like 5 feet to the nest, nest looks empty but was dark so i really can't tell, Phil Nice pictures of Joy and Pride on 11/15, I'm glad to see them that means she is not missing long ago so hope we just miss her shorts visits, i hope that the prediction of phil of maybe they are constructing another nest is wrong because them we all gonna have the ( EMPTY NEST SINDROME ) LOL if i wouln't be married i park near the nest and place a tent for 7 days that will help
Myeagle13