Sat 4/17/10

Carolyn J
Two other watchers were there when I arrived around 12:30. There had apparently just been a feeding.
An adult was posted on a limb above the nest, while 1 chick ate, 1 watched. Lucky was off to the east in a pine I hadn't seen an eagle perch in before. (S)he took off after akwardly balancing on the branch through the wind. Never found out where that one ended up. Waited awhile to see if Lucky would come back, but no.
The middle chick was doing a lot of branch hopping up both sides of the nest.
Thank you Trisha (and Ken), and Mike for such great photos! The parents side by side is awesome for comparisons!