Sat morning 16 Mar, 8:30-9:15, juvenile in nest, no adults

Sat morning 16 Mar, 8:30-9:15, juvenile in nest, no adults

trisha
When I arrived the juvenile was sitting in the nest, picking at the nest floor and preening.  It is big....same size as the adults!  After a few wing flaps it went down in the nest with only the top of the body visible, facing east. No exercising or pre-flight activity seen.

I looked all around for an adult, but none were visible in the area.