Saturday 2-19-11 Morning+Evening

Mike Fossler
I went by around 7:30am and stayed until 9:20am or so. During the entire time the two eaglets were in the nest alone. Occasionally they stood up, stretched and walked around. Below is a photo of the smaller one standing with the larger one's head just visible on the left.

In the evening, I arrived around 4:50pm and found an adult in the nest feeding the eaglets. After about 15 minutes, the adult flew over to the melaleucas and stayed there during sundown. Below are some photos of the feeding and of the adult to the west. MF

Re: Saturday 2-19-11 Morning+Evening

Jill W
Great pics, as usual, Mike!  I hope I can get out there soon.  I've just not had the time lately due to family stuff.

Jill