Saturday 3 pm- 4 pm

Randy
Melissa and I had just crossed to the middle of the road and the female flew into the nest dropped food and flew to the tree to the east.  For the most part we could only see two eaglets.  They are so big it is hard to tell who is who up there.  Then the male flew into the nest and just as quick flew to the branch where the female was and made her jump to the other branch.  He put his head back and whistled and then looked at her and screeched.  After a while they were both off to the east-southeast.