Saturday 5-16-15 They were at the nest

LuisEagles
Today early in the morning they kept working on the nest, moving branches and then resting by the branches close and above the nest. I saw them leave one at a time on the SE direction.

Re: Saturday 5-16-15 They were at the nest

This is so interesting. I wonder what drives them to do this. I think it does show they are well bonded and are very likely to get together at the nest site in the fall (if they ever do depart this summer!).

Thanks so much for documenting this, Luis. We plan to be back in Florida in a few days.