Saturday AM 12-11

Jill W
I heard an eagle when I first arrived but I could not find it.    I was there for about 30 minutes and drove to McDonalds for my breakfast burrito.  Returned about 20 minutes later and stayed for about 40 minutes.  No sign of any eagles.

There were high school kids standing by Pines Blvd with signs for a car wash they were having at the school.  I got a $5 car wash and drove home.

Jill

RE: Saturday AM 12-11

Kathy
Jill not sure if I will make it tomorrow in the am,

Kathy

"Openness to the natural world and our response to it lie at the core of what we do and why we do it." (Fr. Tom Pincelli)
Nature is like a spider web - if you pull on one string, you affect everything else in it

Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 09:54:55 -0800
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Saturday AM 12-11

I heard an eagle when I first arrived but I could not find it.    I was there for about 30 minutes and drove to McDonalds for my breakfast burrito.  Returned about 20 minutes later and stayed for about 40 minutes.  No sign of any eagles.

There were high school kids standing by Pines Blvd with signs for a car wash they were having at the school.  I got a $5 car wash and drove home.

Jill

View message @ http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Saturday-AM-12-11-tp5826556p5826556.html
To start a new topic under CURRENT 2010-2011 SEASON DAILY NEST OBSERVATIONS & PHOTOS, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from CURRENT 2010-2011 SEASON DAILY NEST OBSERVATIONS & PHOTOS, click here.
live your life don't watch it go by . . .